Our quest is to create an innovative educational system of useful individualized learning that stimulates an educational experience that is world class in every respect and which prepares children for global citizenship.
We believe that a curriculum of excellence with a global dimension is central to the education of preparing minds for a changing world.
We aim to become a vibrant, outstanding institution of learning, recognized globally as one of the finest.
Bright Riders school is committed to:
- Provide highest quality of education & fulfilling each & every child’s educational & developmental needs in a safe, secure & nurturing environment.
- Provide education of the highest quality for Indian as well as international students.
- To create responsible global citizens who show understanding, compassion & acceptance of the differences in the world.
- Ensure that every child in our care develops into a progressive thinker & lifelong bearer of skills that will prepare him for the challenges of a dynamically changing world.
- Ensure that every child is empowered to make choices & is encouraged to contribute to the community.
- Foster a spirit of international awareness & understanding throughout the community, encouraging mutual respect, sound values & proficient communication
- Promote the qualities of respect & tolerance along with the environment & social awareness so that students ultimately become responsible citizens of the world.
- Recognize & nurture each child as a unique individual.
At Bright Riders, we promote the values of knowledge, Respect, Social Responsbility, Creativity and Celebration:
|Knowledge||we value fostering a passion for lifelong learning by acquiring skills and content required for successful and critical thinkers.|
|Respect||we value treating others the way we ourselves like to be treated.|
|Social Responsibility||we value the ideas that individuals have the ability to change the world and the group has the power to make this a reality.|
|Creativity||we value igniting the spark of creativity and curiosity in our students.|
|Celebration||we value celebrating an accomplishment, be it big or small.|